As Senior Marketing Manager, this position is responsible for partnering closely with the Managing Director, Marketing Services to help execute on strategic marketing plans to help facilitate client engagement and sales growth for the firm's Institutional and Wealth Advisory business channels. The candidate will have solid knowledge of the financial industry, KAR's products, and the specific nuances of the firm's business units between institutional, retail and high-net-worth audiences. The incumbent will need to work independently on projects of high complexity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Collaborate with the Managing Director, Marketing Services to execute integrated campaign strategy and plans, outlining key marketing themes, messages, and mediums for promotions based upon KAR's thought leadership content and strategic initiatives.
· Assist with developing and fully executing KAR's content deliverables including; whitepapers, blogs, presentations, email communications, infographics and sales collateral. Must be able to tailor writing based on communication channel and medium.
· Execute on the firm's marketing content calendar and develop metrics and measurement tools to analyze campaign results and assess opportunities to improve future campaigns and to help sales focus their activities.
· Manage the firm's relationship with its digital marketing agency to insure that the agency and firm are efficiently executing on the firm's digital initiatives.
· Manage the firm's relationship with its PR agency to optimize the firm's media opportunities and promotion of its press initiatives
· Keep abreast of market trends, buyer personas and competitive differentiators.
· Own and improve current prospect and client nurturing programs. Involves organized project management process and skills in seeking out additional thought leadership topics of interest in line with business strategy and manage internal and external relationships to create provocative messaging relevant to multiple target segments.
· Work alongside compliance to ensure all marketing materials are approved before distributing and appropriate to the target audience and ensuring all work is consistent with sales and marketing strategy, corporate brand guidelines, budgets, etc.
· Any other ad-hoc projects as required.
· 6+ years of related experience; investment industry experience required
· Proven experience and skill in the creation and deployment of persuasive, engaging and informative content
· A high level of creativity; superior attention to detail; impeccable writing skills
· Experience in designing, building marketing campaigns, presentations and literature
· An understanding of strategic communication development focused on lead generation
· Experience with multiple marketing mediums including digital, social, video and print
· Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and continually able to reassess priorities to focus on high impact activities
· Ability to collaborate with various teams and groups across the organization (sales, product, legal, investment professionals, wealth advisors, etc.) as well as external consultants
· Familiarity with multimedia software
· Self-sufficient, can work equally well as a team member and individually
· Able to effectively manage a team in a deadline-driven environment
· Very strong attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills, gets along well with others
· Able to perform job functions in a timely manner as well as on tight deadlines
· Competitive salary
· 401k plan
· Paid Parking
· Potential for bonus participation
A competitive compensation will be offered. Details will be discussed at the appropriate time with interested, qualified candidates.
For additional general information on Kayne Anderson Rudnick, please access the firm's web site at www.kayne.com.