An internship in the Bond Theatrical Group offices will provide interns a “crash course” in marketing and publicity activities shows on tour across the country and on Broadway in New York. We approach all projects strategically as an office and encourage open and free exchange of ideas among team members. Interns will be expected and encouraged to jump in to the fold, making projects their own from day one.
Working in collaboration with the Principals, Senior VP of Marketing and Publicity and Account Managers, interns will be asked to assist on a variety of projects, including but not limited to:
· Collecting daily press clips and social media monitoring.
· Development of social media content/content calendars for various projects.
· Archiving of marketing activities, plans and results.
· Marketing partnership research, outreach and brainstorming.
· General office maintenance—updating databases, maintenance of spreadsheets and art files, upkeep of files, servers and office systems, etc.
· Opportunity to explore different facets of the industry, including booking and operations.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
· Interest and excitement for Broadway and touring entertainment.
· Relevant field of study.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal, creative and analytical skills
· Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Attention to detail
· Fluency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
· Knowledge and proficiency of InDesign and Photoshop (preferred)
· Ability to communicate effectively, efficiently and positively with co-workers, industry colleagues and clients.
Bond Theatrical Group strives to provide a dynamic work environment in which duties and responsibilities may shift to the strengths and interests of the team. Interns should be motivated by a fast-paced environment and a team of creative and motivated professionals.
Bond Theatrical Group is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, age, or veteran status.
This is an unpaid internship.
Must be available for 2-3 full days (10 AM - 6 PM) per week.
A commuter reimbursement and college course credit may be available. Start and end dates flexible.
Due to the volume of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and experience most closely match our requirements. Please, no phone calls.
About Bond Theatrical Group
Bond Theatrical Group is a fully independent booking, marketing & publicity team of experienced and dedicated theatrical industry professionals founded by Temah Higgins and DJ Martin. BTG forms strategic and authentic connections between live audiences and live entertainment, between producer and presenter, offering innovative and cutting-edge strategies with integrity, enthusiasm, transparency, and loyalty both on Broadway and across North America.