A top marketing firm in the Pittsburgh, PA area is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to join their team.
Contract-to-hire / Direct Full-time
Marketing Automation Specialist
Summary: An integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment is looking for someone to join their Digital Experience Design team as a Marketo Specialist.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate in strategies for activating marketing channels, defining marketing goals/KPIs, and measurement strategies as they relate to marketing automation tools
• Build, test, launch and optimize campaigns and program integrations including lead nurture, event promotion, ABM, data management, A/B testing
• Build and test marketing campaign assets including emails, landing pages, forms within marketing automation tools
• Develop marketing data models for system level integration, and digital marketing efforts
• Manage, maintain system-level data within individual systems and across systems integrations
• Develop and maintain lead scoring strategies, models and integrations
• Understanding of how to pull in 3rd party data sources including PPC, Analytics
• Technical knowledge for CRM integrations, with a focus on Salesforce
• Provide guidance on reporting strategy, inside and outside of marketing automation, including KPI metrics, dashboards, and closed loop reporting to track campaign activity, effectiveness, and ROI
• Create client facing training and process documentation
• Participate and lead virtual and on-site client meetings, presentations and workshops
• Ability to work on multiple projects that are delivered on time and on budget
• Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience working with Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua or HubSpot
• 3+ years of experience working in Marketo including designing, managing, customizing and launching campaigns and their assets (emails, forms, landing pages, lists); automated nurturing solutions; automated lead scoring solutions, automated data cleansing programs, integrations, and reporting. Bonus if you have experience with ABM, Web Personalization, CRM integrations, and/or email deliverability
• Current Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) certification preferred
• Strong digital marketing acumen, with understanding of digital marketing best practices and principles
• Strong B2B campaign knowledge as it relates to marketing automation tools
• Technical knowledge and understanding of demand gen, digital marketing, marketing operations and the sales process
• Understanding and basic proficiency in Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Knowledge of, and proficiency with, 3rd party analytics tools including Google Analytics
• Additional marketing certifications a plus
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
Marketing Campaign Automation with Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua or Hubspot
Internal Number: MktgSpec_Worx_Pitt
About The Agency Worx
Worx is a technologically progressive women-owned strategic staffing and workforce solutions provider. We offer a fully tailored recruitment experience by successfully matching candidates to employers for more reliable, predictive hiring and optimization for future job performance.