Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. As we grow, we are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager in our Atlanta, GA or Charlotte, NC offices.
The Marketing Manager is a communications-centric role that works within our Marketing Communications (Marcom) group, focusing on our Water/Wastewater/Stormwater division. This entails working closely with the engineers and tech specialists to design, align and execute on communications strategies across multiple regions in the South and East. You’ll work alongside writers and designers within Marcom to oversee and manage those deliverables. This spans both digital and print communications, trade shows/conferences, e-mail campaigns, lead nurturing tactics, client presentations, videos and more. The Marketing Manager will also collaborate with cross-functional departments across the entire Woolpert organization.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing communications plans for the Water/Wastewater/Stormwater business unit
- Create marketing campaigns (both digital and print) that help accelerate our sales cycle and keep us top-of-mind in the water division
- Forge relationships with local and regional industry associations in the Water market
- Plan and orchestrate your division’s trade shows and client events – from pre-show marketing efforts to in-booth messaging to post-show communications
- Drive and execute our lead nurturing program through superior tracking and management of those leads and through creative, targeted communications
- Lead and manage projects directly with the in-house graphic design and writing teams
- Partner heavily with subject matter experts and program directors on priority pursuits, including developing and editing client shortlist presentations, providing on-site Q&A prep and crafting customized mktg pieces
- Collaborate with senior level leaders within the organization
- Assist with various special corporate projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or related field with 4 years minimum related experience OR Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication or related field with 2 years related experience
- In lieu of degree a minimum of 6 years related experience in B2B or related experience within the AEC, A&E or AEG industry
- Must be able to travel at least 25% for conferences and to regional offices, due to the strong value and impact of this role
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with a CRM, Adobe InDesign, various presentation methods and multimedia formats is strongly desired
- Marketing experience in at least one of the following engineering design industries is highly preferred: Water/Wastewater/Stormwater
- Proven ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate your vision to writers and designers in an exciting, thorough and succinct way, for you’ll be working with them often to complete many of your marcom deliverables
- Excellent self-starter and independently motivated, with a strong passion for results and action
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Quickly adapt and respond to industry changes -- as well as internal initiatives
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering industry while also knowing they’re serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries. Our vision: http://woolpert.com/resource/ourvision/
Learn more about our “Great Place To Work” certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc
Apply online at: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/WOO1009/JobBoard/97967b39-b3fa-4972-8da3-2af68e0ffa86/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=ac1ce9a4-7eb2-468a-b712-cb1a1168c8e9
Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.