This position can be officed in Hartford, Boston or Western Massachusetts but requires 75% travel throughout these areas and upstate New York.
WinnCompanies is seeking a Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) which is responsible for providing marketing direction that is aligned with the overall company marketing strategy to an area or region within the company. This position supports the company's central marketing capacity by implementing and directing marketing, leasing and resident retention programs at all new developments, lease ups, market rate and LIHTC properties within the specified region. The RMM provides personnel development support in areas such as coaching, mentoring and training of all sales and marketing programs, policies and procedures. The Regional Marketing Manager reports to Senior Vice President within each region and is directed by the Senior Director of Marketing. The RMM works with senior management, Property Managers, Leasing Managers, and Leasing Consultants and is a strategic partner in the operations within each region.
- Under the direction of the Senior Director of Marketing, utilize company reports and analysis involving the competitors, pricing, marketing methods, company training, current and potential customer preferences, economic conditions, advertising and customer demographics in order to formulate and implement budget occupancy strategies that follow the company guidelines and standards in order to improve the financial performance.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with local businesses for employers for a defined portfolio.
- Physically conduct marketing competitor analysis and validate the accuracy of a community's market survey to determine the true competitors pricing.
- Works collaboratively with the operating teams to ensure the property team members are aware of and trained in all aspects of Winn's marketing programs and products.
- Works collaboratively with the Director of Digital Media to develop website content, digital marketing strategies, reputation management and social media for defined portfolio.
- May deliver on-site one-on-one training under the guidelines of the Director of Training to improve occupancy performance.
- Formulates renewal, resident retention, pricing strategies and marketing budgets for stabilized, lease up and new acquisitions.
- Responsible for preparation and facilitation of new business and/or client presentations.
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent is required. Bachelor degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years Property Management experience required
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Particularly Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word), Yardi experience is a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) or Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) Designation (recommended)
- 3rd Party Client Relations Experience ( recommended)
- Market Rate, Lease Up and Tax Credit experience (recommended)
- Experience working with budgets
- Must have a vehicle, valid driver's license and willing to travel
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offeropportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a can do results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communitieswhere they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.