For more than two decades, Navitas has accelerated the internationalization of university campuses around the globe, providing international students greater opportunity and access to high-quality learning experiences. Our North American university partners include Simon Fraser University, University of Manitoba, University of Massachusetts Lowell, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, University of Massachusetts Boston, University of New Hampshire, Florida Atlantic University, University of Idaho, and Richard Bland College of William and Mary.
Navitas is seeking to employ an experienced Assistant Marketing Director to join our newest Global Student Success Program located at the Richard Bland College of William and Mary (RBC), in Petersburg, Virginia.
Please send cover letter and resume to HR-NavitasNA@navitas.com. Reference job code 0417RBCAMDNF in the subject line of your email.
The Assistant Marketing Director leads the strategic direction, management and growth of marketing and student recruitment activities in the business unit. This includes the development of business relationships and opportunities internationally & recruitment strategies to achieve agreed targets.
· Develop sales and marketing campaigns to strategically distinguish Navitas from competitors and deliver growth.
· Strategically liaise with, develop and maintain effective relationships with university partners, the Navitas Group, agents and other external clients.
· Develop and define key market segments to target in order to drive new business development initiatives.
· Collaborate with the Executive Director to ensure effective overall management of the Navitas business unit.
· Closely monitor, evaluate and report on campaign effectiveness and work closely with the Marketing team to ensure campaign deliverables are accurately executed.
· Lead and be responsible for the profitable marketing and student recruitment based on market strategies and opportunities, market research, product development and the overall marketing plan.
· Appraise existing sales performance and coordinate marketing and sales efforts to achieve maximum liaison and full use of resources at all levels.
· Drive and develop strategy for all aspects of digital marketing.
· Work with the MarComms team to develop strategy for promotional material, public relations and marketing communications.
· Prepare quarterly reports on expenditure and student recruitment numbers.
· Ensure compliance with the regulatory framework in which marketing and sales operates.
· Participate in marketing/sales activities onshore and offshore and potentially take on responsibility for particular key markets.
· Prepare and manage financial aspects of Marketing and associated agent monitoring and reports.
· Ensure student recruitment and marketing employees take an active and involved approach to recruitment and marketing activities.
· Collaborate with Navitas group marketing and other Navitas USA Marketing teams.
· Work with the Admissions team to continuously improve its delivery of efficient service.
· Oversee the analysis recruitment related data to measure achievements against the Business Unit strategic initiatives and to inform strategic decision-making.