| The Winstead PC Marketing Group has an incredible opportunity for an event planning guru to join our team! We are looking for someone with a business development and customer service mind-set and a strong desire to raise the bar with each event she/he executes. We are looking for a teammate who is eager to stay one step ahead on new restaurants, bars and event venues and trends. A successful candidate will formulate creative ideas for events that could be tailored to specific clients and meet the requirements and goals of the attorney hosts. The Event Coordinator must understand and be comfortable working with internal and external clients acting as project manager to fully execute multiple events at a time – always delivering at a level that moves the Winstead brand forward. |
Communication is key. Comfort with face to face interaction is required and the coordinator should understand the importance of being responsive to all levels of requests. The Event Coordinator has high visibility at Winstead and must know how, when, why and what to communicate in a tailored and efficient manner, all determined by understanding the recipient, in order to drive progress.
Important talents and characteristics of our new Event Coordinator include: highly organized and naturally inclined to think in a matrix in order to manage competing priorities and deadlines, process oriented (budgets and timelines) for consistency, able to anticipate needs and challenges, take initiative when appropriate and ultimately take pride in her/his work. Additionally, we are looking for a positive attitude, someone who is accountable and solution-oriented and able to juggle working autonomously and as an integral part of our team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Work with multiple marketing managers on the planning and execution of various events (client events, seminars, webinars, luncheons, etc.)
• Own the event planning process and consistently execute at a high level; initial brainstorming, venue site visits, venue comparison, venue selection, timelines and budgets, vendor research, proposals, contract and payments, staff the event, known-by reports, invitation lists, nametags, RSVP reports, attendance reports, develop materials and promotional items
• Actively participate in weekly marketing/communication meetings providing detailed and necessary updates on current and upcoming events
Business Development Support:
Provide support to multiple marketing managers on various assignments
• Prepare internal and external marketing materials
• Assist with client/industry research
• Assist with the new attorney orientation process: scheduling the headshots and participating in orientation
• Perform other duties as assigned