General Summary: Will help direct the marketing team (currently Brand Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist) in developing, implementing, and executing the association’s integrated marketing strategy promoting PLASTICS’ tradeshows, plastics, advancing plastics manufacturing, sustainability, and promoting PLASTICS properties in conjunction with the events, to include conferences, meetings, and membership.
- Responsible for management and execution of integrated marketing campaigns for PLASTICS’ tradeshows, to include NPE, Re|focus Sustainability & Recycling Summit, Plastics Shop Floor Expo, Global Plastics Summit, and other tradeshows as developed.
- Responsible for management and execution of PLASTICS’ tradeshows/events marketing campaigns in alignment with the association’s marketing vision, to include branding, positioning, voice, and personality of the association.
- Will lead collaboration with stakeholders to develop and implement marketing campaigns for PLASTICS’ tradeshows utilizing print, digital, mobile, media, and social media channels to meet short and long term goals.
- Will participate in the development of the creative strategy for PLASTICS’ tradeshow campaigns.
- Will regularly report progress of all campaigns to Senior Director, Marketing, to include metrics, tracking, campaign activities, and budget activities.
- Responsible for oversight of marketing channels, to include but not limited to PLASTICS’ web properties and PLASTICS’ customer/prospect databases.
- Will work on collaboration with the Communications department on PLASTICS’ social media, working to tell the story of the PLASTICS’ tradeshows, its members, and plastics.
- Responsible for developing metrics to monitor, measure, and track success of each campaign.
- Will assist in developing and monitoring marketing budgets.
- Manage and maintain vendor/agency relationships, as appropriate to responsibilities.
- Will encourage and empower marketing team to explore, evaluate, and advocate best practices and implement new industry trends.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Have fun in job.