Develops, implements, and manages strategic marketing and communications programs for UCHealth's Population Health Services Organization.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
· Serve as primary point of contact for all marketing and communications initiatives related to UCHealth Integrated Network.
· Work closely with Population Health Services Organization leadership to develop and implement strategic marketing communications plan to support growth initiatives for UCHealth Integrated Network. Execute plan initiatives.
· Report monthly to Population Health team and Marketing team on outcomes and status of projects.
· Provide quarterly results reports.
· Develop network member marketing program.
· Develop marketing material for UCHealth Integrated Network, including brochures, flyers and informational overviews with UCHealth Marketing Creative Services.
· Handle the development of communications required by the MSSP program.
· Handle updates to existing sales presentations as needed and create new ones to support business needs.
· Manage updates to UCHealth Integrated Network website (uchealth.org/integrated network), working with UCHealth Marketing web partner as appropriate.
· Manage development and ongoing support of Partner Portal on Network website.
· Produce quarterly newsletter to provider partners
· Support Network-related payer relations initiatives (events/seminars, materials development, etc.).
· Plan annual member meeting.
· Develop annual value report.
· Develop Marketing program budgets and provide fiscal oversight for projects.
Bachelor's degree in related field.
· Experience in health care marketing.
Within scope of job, requires management experience, critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, and take appropriate action.
Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, University of Colorado Health is the state’s largest and most innovative health system. By integrating the strengths of academic medicine with the finest community health care, we’re able to push the boundaries of medicine and offer our employees endless career opportunities. Here, there are no limits, except those you place on yourself. Everyone is united by their passion for discovery and their commitment to improving patients’ lives.