- The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for development of marketing efforts, especially proposal writing,
- Coordination with principals for development of strategic marketing strategies to maintain and grow client base locally and nationwide,
- Monitoring of selected project advertising web sites such as RFP Leads,
- Involvement with a marketing of professional services organization such as SMPS,
- Participation in public relations efforts, including updating company website, and maintaining social media.
Job Requirements include
- Enthusiasm for design.
- Bachelor level college degree desired,
- Minimum of three years of experience in the AEC industry,
- Proficiency in “InDesign” and “Adobe Creative Suite” software for graphics layout, other graphics software a plus,
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment,
- Must be highly organized, able to meet tight deadlines.
Internal Number: NA
About Martinez & Johnson Architecture
Firm: Drawing on the partners' experience working together over the past twenty years, Martinez+ Johnson Architecture has established an expertise in three main architectural areas:Live entertainment facilitiesThe restoration and adaptive reuse of historic structuresCommercial buildings in urban areasThe design of complex, multi-functional facilities through the creative integration of existing buildings with contemporary additions extends their useful life and revitalizes growing urban neighborhoods.Martinez+Johnson Architecture brings skill and enthusiasm to design efforts utilizing a process involving understanding building owners and end users requirements, both current and future, and merging these goals with a very high level of design sensitivity and expertise at large, intermediate, and small scales. The firm’s practice seeks to enhance the quality of public life within a community. This is achieved through the promotion of the public realm into the life of the neighborhoods.Partners: All activities of the firm are conducted through the combined direction of the two partners, Gary Martinez, AIA, and Thomas E. Johnson, AIA. Each project receives the attention of at least... one, if not both, partners at all times as the firm undertakes and addresses the concerns and needs of its clients and the communities in which its practice occurs.Practice: Through highly recognized experience and demonstrated sensitivity in preservation and rehabilitation skills, the architectural practice of Martinez+Johnson Architecture is uniquely qualified to provide successful conceptual solutions to the design of new buildings and additions within historic contexts. Our experience with preservation and neighborhood groups enables us to successfully elicit the support and approval of these organizations.Similarly, the firm’s non-historic work is developed at the partners’ direction in a studio atmosphere. Our clients participate strongly in this process, contributing to the goal of design and functional excellence.